|The building was constructed
in 1939 to house the City Hall and Fire Station. To day it is still the
main building to the Fire Station. It now houses the Ballinger Police Department
and Ballinger Municipal Court.
In 1916 Ballinger purchased it's
first motor driven fire fighting equipment.
This restored 1916 American La France is on display.
The Ballinger Fire Department
has two paid firemen on duty with an average of 30 volunteer firmen.